Business Administration, Marketing – San Diego State University
E Commerce SEO Manager – GUESS – Los Angeles, CA
2018 – Present
- Leading SEO across North American sites, including Guess, Guess Factory, GBG and Marciano.
Specialist, SEO, SEM & Analytics – HZDG – Washington D.C. Metro Area
2017 – 2018
- Oversaw 7 retainer accounts including Salesforce.org, Volkswagen Service & Parts, Cohn & Wolfe, Rockefeller Center and Ryan Homes.
- Managed SEO strategy, including technical recommendations and copy optimization for 21 separate site migrations and site launches.
- Delivered multiple comprehensive digital and SEO audits to clients, including Salesforce.org executive team.
- Conducted keyword research, built keyword opportunity lists, analyzed search volume and competitor rankings to craft content recommendations.
- Redefined organization SEO process to include a larger focus on content based link building.
- Crafted schema recommendations for all clients utilizing Google structured data recommendations and creatively implementing schema.org mark-up.
- Performed inbound link analysis and opportunity identification for recommendations to relevant teams, including influencer marketing, PR, social media, and paid search engagement recommendations
- Worked closely with the UX, Design, Development, Copy-writing teams to provide documentation, recommendations and deliverables to support the SEO impact of their contributions to web projects.
- Monitored and presented monthly and quarterly reports on organic growth progress and future optimization planning.
- 2017 organic search highlights for Rockefeller Center included a 60% y/y increase in ticket purchases which resulted in 27% increase in revenue.
- 2017 Salesforce.org organic search highlights include organic sessions increase of 11% y/y, the increased traffic contributed to a revenue increase of 750% compared to the previous year.
- In addition to my main priorities of SEO and analytics, I also launched and managed paid search campaigns, including GDN and Gmail ads for 2 clients while the department was understaffed.
Search Marketing Analyst – DigitasLBi – San Francisco, CA
- Holistic SEM management for Taco Bell, Mattel (12 separate toy brands), and STARZ (3 TV shows) including keyword research, ad creation, trafficking, budget pacing, and ongoing campaign optimizations driving towards campaign objectives and overall business goals.
- Handled bid strategy optimization and daily checks on program KPIs, thresholds and campaign budget caps. Ongoing management of budget and pacing of campaigns with in total over $4 million in annual spend.
- Assimilated data from multiple sources, compiled the information and provided actionable conclusions to clients.
- Implemented and wrote copy for Taco Bell ad copy test, testing different CTAs and headlines, which ultimately led to account wide 60% CTR lift.
- Recommended a unique SEM campaign to support a new Taco Bell product that had an innovative TV and Media strategy. The campaign resulted in a 17% increase in store visits coming from SEM.
- 2016 Taco Bell highlights included 500% ROAS, 40% increase in SOV, and a localized keyword expansion resulting in 585% increase in Store Visits.
- Managed uploading and actualizing client budgets in MediaOcean PRISMA, including sending and SEM budgets to vendors (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Criteo and Amazon)
- Was chosen to be part of the team that successfully transitioned and restructured Mattel account from previous agency.
- Forecasted and recommended budget for 5 Mattel toy brand accounts, providing data-based rationale for these recommendations. Updated budget pacing documents which included spend data from Adwords, YouTube, Bing, Criteo and Amazon.
- Collaborated with clients, creative agencies and internal cross-channel colleagues by providing precise and timely reporting as requested.
SEO Coordinator – Geary LSF – San Diego, CA
- Responsible for daily optimizations and monitoring of organic success for 18 different client accounts ranging from small to mid-size companies including BumbleBee Foods, Aramark and United Van Lines.
- Conducted multiple technical site audits to deliver strategic on-page and off-site recommendations to increase rankings.
- Compiled data from multiple sources to conduct SERP analysis, back-link analysis, and keyword mapping deliverables for clients.
- Increased efficiencies in ordering from vendors which reduced hours and led to increased productivity.
- Automated repetitive tasks in the research and reporting utilizing SEMrush API and Google Sheets.
- Created a new competitive SERP analysis deliverable with the goal of finding opportunities for and capitalizing on Featured Snippets results.
- Formulated a new link building service line to capitalize on unlinked brand mentions for our clients.
- Crafted a list of over 3,000 hyper relevant target websites and conducted content based outreach for an e-commerce site with a 29% response rate, 7% link placement rate, and a content partnership with one of the largest informational websites in the industry.
- Delivered SEO news and trends to internal team to maintain in-depth knowledge of industry current events and trends.
- Managed facebook community management and influencer outreach for BumbleBee Tuna.
Digital Marketing Associate – DiversyFund – San Diego, CA
- Managed all organic and paid Facebook campaigns which included daily optimizations and weekly audience testing.
- Formulated a measurement plan with different KPIs for different stages of marketing funnel from awareness to engagement to purchase and adoption, which compiled data from multiple sources into Excel.
- Used HubSpot to create a lead scoring strategy to better lead site visitors down the funnel and to capture leads to be placed into email campaign.
- Created and implemented a new complex email campaign for custom-made persona’s on HubSpot and InfusionSoft. A/B tested email subject matter for increased open and conversion rates.
- Reported campaign success directly to CEO in company wide strategy meetings.
- Created the framework and strategy for large scale content marketing with the goal of increasing organic ranking and driving users down the sales funnel. The content included eBooks, webinars, long-form blog content, infographics, and videos.
- Optimized on page copy and CTAs on WordPress site for increased conversions based off insights from Google Analytics and HubSpot.
- Optimized paid search campaigns and GDN placements.
- Created all Social and Display assets as well as physical flyers using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
Marketing / Promotions Assistant – Caique Jiu-Jitsu – Lomita,CA
Designed posters and all promotional merchandise for jiu-jitsu tournaments.
Managed weigh-ins and registration at jiu-jitsu events.
Helped manage tournament locations and event scheduling.
Dealt with customer complaints regarding registration issues.
Helped run company promotional campaigns on Facebook.
Marketing Intern – East County Magazine – La Mesa,CA
Helped plan and promote 2 successful fundraising events, each including an auction, dinner and concert.
Made cold calls to potential advertisers and donators in the San Diego area.
Helped to create and manage a database of clients and potential leads for advertising team.
Designed web and print advertisements for advertising clients as well as company events.
Managers Assistant – Millar Chiropractic – Torrance,CA
Reorganized filing system for increased efficiency.
Maintained files precisely and professionally.
General office duties.
Reading Tutor – Reading Partners – San Francisco, CA
2016 – 2017
Pledge Drive Volunteer – KPBS – San Diego, CA
2013 – 2015